2.0

Received my amazebox today June 12,2019. Shipping on point, sadly that was the only amazing thing about this box.

3 items in box, travel size Sotox with no ingredient list or direction of use.

A travel enduring lip color in rouge, the color is nice but it is a matte and very drying.

A full size ( to the best of my knowledge) Forty Cure hand and body creme.

This creme is very thick it seems to have a nice smell. Now hand or body creams are fillers in the bundling of beauty game.My first time ordering any Limelife and I’m let down:( I had hope that Limelife and the beauty guide would fulfill what they’ve been preaching. Foundation sample, concealer, a tool! But no...

not today followers. Hopefully canceling the subscription box is as easy as it was ordering it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Limelight By Alcone Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Agree

Sounds like more of a beauty guide issue than a product issue.

Hey I am a beauty guide right now at this moment!!!!! I'm sorry you were so dissatisfied with your amazebox purchase Whoever your beauty guide was in not telling you the truth.

We were never told there would be foundation or concelor sample.

We were told there was going to be one full size product and a few travel sizes. If you would like to talk more please find me on Facebook at:Carley Breanne

to Anonymous #1702456

My beauty guide did not mislead me on the contents. If you go back and read I stated it would have been nice to include samples of foundation or other products.